NetSupport School v12.65.01
05.07.2019 => Releasedatum ProSoft
- Fixed a slow response time issue when sending out assessments to students over a Wi-Fi connection.
- Fixed a ClassLink periodic synchronization problem where the wrong data was being supplied to the gateway.
- Resolved issue where Tutor would crash when ending one class and starting another when using certain environments.
- Fixed an issue with iPad students where the thumbnail would go blank after a show was ended
- Resolved a tech console issue which means hyphens can now be used within commands when performing a remote PowerShell to student machines.
- Resolved a crash when Tutor refreshes a class which has a name containing over 40 characters.
- Resolved an issue where students were not presented if Monitor Mode was made the default view at the Tutor.
- NEW Google Classroom SIS Integration to allow Teachers to connect to students via pre-populated class lists. Additionally Tutors can choose to display student photos in the Tutor interface in place of student icons.