Opswat MetaDefender Vault v2.0.0
17.01.2020 => Releasedatum ProSoft
- Filenames with unsupported characters
- Improved handling exceptions in Trusted Network List
- New user-based licensing model
Starting with this release, MetaDefender Vault introduced a per-user licensing model to help customers track usages against managed vs guest users. Each new license includes a maximum number of managed users and unlimited guest users that can be enabled via the configuration options. In-application and email notifications will be sent to administrators in case of approaching license expiration date or managed user limit.
- Vault to Vault: transfer only allowed files
To help speed up the data transfer process, a new transfer policy is now available for “Vault to Vault” feature which ensures that only allowed files will be sent to the other MetaDefender Vault instance.
MetaDefender Vault 2.0.1 is a feature release primarily focused on enhancements and bug fixes
- When there are many files in My Files page the user might experience lag while scrolling
- When .NET Framework 4.7.1 is not present the installation might require a computer restart in order to complete or make sure that the latest updates are installed using Windows Update
- Active Directory configuration might fail to import if the Active Directory machine name is not accessible by DNS
- Network storage that requires credentials to access cannot be added